CONDITIONS OF USE AND CUSTOMER CONDUCT
As a condition of your use of any Service provided by Habesha-Wisdom, you agree to the following conditions and terms:
- You agree that your use of the Services in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement is permitted under the applicable laws of the country (Ethiopia) where you use the Service and that you will use the Service in accordance with those laws.
- If you have created account in our system for different uses, you are responsible not to disclose your account details. In case of any notification of unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security, you agree to notify Habesha-Wisdom immediately.
- You must not use the services to harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate anyone.
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is in violation of copyright, trademark or other law protecting intellectual property in any jurisdiction, or that violates an individual’s publicity or privacy rights.
- You must not upload, or otherwise make available any videos or texts that harms or interferes (or has the potential to harm or interfere) with any one (including any services).
- You must not violate or breach any applicable law or regulation in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to laws governing intellectual property rights, online conduct or online content).
- You must not commit (or conspire to commit) any criminal offense or otherwise use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not cause (or allow to be caused) any event which gives rise to civil liability of any kind.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to visit our site.
- We have the right to ban individuals who abuse the comment. Your post could be edited/deleted.